With Secondary Metering you could achieve highly targeted energy efficiency improvements to your business by monitoring the specific consumption of individual premises, production areas, departments or even machines.
Being able to understand the patterns of consumption for specified activities and equipment in this way allows you to identify the least energy efficient areas of the business, upon which your development programmes can focus.
Secondary Metering involves the installation of additional meters downstream from your main meter, for recording electricity usage in specific business areas. The data from each meter is then retrieved by our software over a communications link and presented back to you via our monitoring and targeting software.
- Improved network visibility and hence reduced or deferred network reinforcement costs
- Improved management of power outages
- Improved connection processes
- Reduced costs for micro generation customers
- Access to the benefits offered by demand side response
- Losses reduction
- Improved customer service across a range of routine activities